Saturday, March 5, 2022

Bringing my Bimbo Spice to Blogger - Hi, I'm Layla!

 After some encouragement from a friend, and with my first official, published Erotica title finally


available, I thought it could be fun to start a blog!

I'm Layla and I have been making short-form erotic content on Twitter for over a year now, and I just compiled my first Erotica book, Bimbofication of a Vigilante: Blackwing.

With the A-to-Z challenge coming up, I thought that would be a great opportunity for some Flash Fiction that might be a bit too long for Twitter. The idea of a prompt and story for each letter of the alphabet is a sexy challenge I am excited to meet!

What you should expect!

I want to be explicitly clear: I am a smut writer and what you will find on this account will be quite smutty. Topics might include hypnosis, bimbofication, body transformations, corruption, degrees of dubious consent, and of course depictions of sex, primarily F/F and F/M.

If what I write makes you uncomfortable, I totally understand and all I ask is you think of yourself and your comfort level before stepping into my comfy corrupt little space.

I do have a small Discord community for people who share my nerdy interests (games, cards, ttrpgs,) support my streaming, and support my more NSFW endeavors. If you would like to be a part of my Comfort Zone, please jump in here! (And feel free to ask me for the naughty list role!)

No comments:

Post a Comment